Dr. Budoff is a Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon specializing in the Hand, Wrist, Elbow and Shoulder
He has completed fellowships in both Hand Surgery and Sports Medicine. He was previously an Associate Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at the Baylor College of Medicine, where he taught residents and fellows for nine years. He has edited 7 textbooks, written 46 papers and authored 24 book chapters. He is an expert in arthroscopic and open surgery of the Hand, Wrist, Elbow and Shoulder.
Dr. Budoff’s focus is on restoring function and eliminating pain with the least invasive method possible. Many patients are successfully treated without surgery. Should surgery be desired, Dr. Budoff is up to date with the newest, least invasive surgical procedures that minimize pain and time of healing. The one-incision Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Release gets most people back to work and other activities quicker than open carpal tunnel release or the two-incision Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Release that many surgeons advertise.
What are your symptoms?
Dr. Budoff Patient Satisfaction
1. Convenience of getting an appointment in appropriate time frame: Avg. 3.98 / 5
2. The courtesy and helpfulness of Dr. Budoff’s office staff: Avg. 4.00 / 5
3. The overall happiness of your patients with Dr. Budoff’s services: Avg. 4.21 / 5
4. Appropriate levels of care and follow-up are provided. Avg. 4.23 / 5
5. Level of satisfaction for your referrals to Dr. Budoff’s practice: Avg: 4.25 / 5
* Scale range 1 to 5 (with 5 being highest satisfaction)
What are the Symptoms of Trigger Finger?
- Trigger Finger is a painful condition that causes the finger or thumb to catch or lock in a bent position.
- It causes soreness at the base of the finger.
- The most common symptom is a painful clicking or snapping when straightening the finger.
- One or more fingers get stuck, especially in the morning when waking up.